Forza Competition Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Open to legal residents of the United States of America, Canada, and European Union, the European Economic area and Switzerland who are aged at least 18 years old on the date of entry, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is not necessary, but internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on 5.02.2020 to 23.59 GMT on 29.02.2020.
4. To Enter: Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free) and locate the promotional question on the McLaren Instagram page, Take a photo/screenshot of the Forza Horizon 4 game, tag @McLarenAuto and use the hashtag #SennaInTheSnow in the comments to be entered into the Competition:
Entrants must ensure their Instagram profile remains public and their post is not removed until Winner Selection in order to be contacted.
5. One entry per person over the Promotion Period.
8. The Prize: One winner will be selected and will win a 12 Month Xbox Game-Pass.
9. Due to the nature of the Prize, the winner must be at least 18 years old on the date of entry.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be judged by a member of the Promoter’s vehicle design team to select his or her favourite image, which will be conducted within 30 days of the close of the promotion period days of the close of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by a direct message to the account used on entry within 7 days of Winner Selection and will need to respond within 7 days of the first contact received to confirm eligibility, provide a copy of their Valid Passport, and acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of first contact, confirming eligibility, providing a legible copy of their Valid Passport, and confirming acceptance of the Prize the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award to the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
12. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
c. promotes any political agenda; or
d. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery.
13. Prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative for the prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter shall use the copy of the Valid Passport for confirming the identity and residency of the Winner in an eligible territory. The Promoter may also request contact details from the Winner in order to send the Prize.
15. The full names and country/countries of residence of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] quoting “Forza Competition” in the subject line, and will be available after 31.01.20 for 4 weeks.
16. The Promoter may request that winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winners’ discretion. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and county/country of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country/country of residence of the winner.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: McLaren Automotive Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH