19-27 September 2023
Stunning locations. Fantastic hospitality. Twisting country roads. To celebrate 60 years of McLaren, we’re hosting a very special Epic drive, right here in the UK – home of McLaren.
Starting on 19 September, this eight day tour will take guests on some of the most incredible roads in the UK – from the Highlands of Scotland to the rolling Yorkshire Dales and lush Somerset hills.
Guests will stay in some quintessentially British hotels such as the renowned Gleneagles Hotel, and enjoy the finest cuisine.
• Welcome from CEO, Michael Leiters
• McLaren Technology Centre (MTC)
behind the scenes tour including
McLaren Racing and Design Studio
• Dinner at Heckfield Place with special
• Private jet from Farnborough to Wick
Airport, collect cars at John o’Groats
• Drive highlights include the North
Coast 500 and Cairngorms
• Whisky tasting, traditional dinner, tales
of clan McLaren
• Drive to Gleneagles via the
Glen Coe Pass
• Relax in Gleneagles for two nights
• Helicopter orientation
• Wonders of the West Coast Experience
• A Taste of Scotland evening
• Spectacular drives through the North
Pennines and Yorkshire Dales drive
• Dinner at Middleton Lodge with special
• Drive highlights include the Buttertubs
Pass and Holme Moss Summit
• Harewood Hillclimb, McLaren passenger
rides with special guest drivers
• Private tour of McLaren Composites
• Helicopter transfers to The Newt,
• Traditional cyder tasting and kitchen
• Drive highlights including Cheddar
Gorge and Stonehenge
• Private lunch and tour of ROFGO Gulf
• Private dinner at Goodwood House
• Stay at Cowdray House
• Track day and Anniversary Parade at
Goodwood Motor Circuit
• Farewell dinner at MTC
• Special guest hosts
This truly unique experience costs £52,495* per couple. Plus, we’re offering the chance to add a McLaren rental for an additional £4,995*.
Your package includes:
*Prices are excluding local taxes.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1483 262 035 The information line is operated from the United Kingdom, Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 17:30 GMT.