Set 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle in the wild landscape of Northern Finland.
18 January to 6 February 2017
Your experience begins as you touch down at Ivalo, the Northern Lights Airport, where you will be greeted by your McLaren chauffeur. They will take you onto the magnificent Jávri Lodge, the former residence of the President of Finland and your home from home for the next three nights. Nestled in the untamed Lappish wilderness of Saariselkä, this intimate luxury hotel is the perfect base for relaxation and sharing of stories from the day’s activities.
The McLaren Ice Driving Centre encompasses three lakes and over 100km of almost permanently frozen roads and hillside trails. It is here you will test the limits of both your driving and the McLaren 570S. Over two days of driving activity you will rotate through multiple frozen track configurations working with your McLaren Ice Driving Specialist as you master the basics and then advanced driving skills, and ultimately understand how to get the most from the power and agility of your McLaren.
The fast pace does not end on the track. You will be transported across the stunning landscape of snow-capped forests and frozen lakes on a snowmobile safari and be led through the untamed wilderness by your own team of dogs on a unforgettable husky expedition.
This unmissable experience can be booked for an individual or can be shared with a guest, no matter if they’d prefer to have their own experience on the varied driving programme or attend as a non-driver where they will follow a world-class programme of activities. From visiting a reindeer herder to skiing or snowshoeing, non-driving guests can expect to take in the very best of Finnish hospitality, and of course they will be welcome at the track for lunch and a taste of the thrill of a McLaren on ice with demonstration laps from one of our McLaren Ice Driving Specialists.
- 3 nights accommodation at Jávri Lodge on an all-inclusive basis, including access to the in-house swimming pool and saunas.
- 2 days driving on a variety of winter tracks (minimum 3.5 hours per day of driving). Each driver will be paired with another guest based on experience, and will share coaching from a professional McLaren Driver Coach.
- Snowmobile safari and husky expedition.
- All meals.
- Private airport transfers, and transfers from the hotel to the track/activities.
- 2 day hosted activity programme for non-driver, with various activities including the chance to receive demo laps in a McLaren 570S on the ice.
More than 120 guests from all over the world joined us for the inaugural McLaren Winter Ball.
Twenty years after our win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, we return to the world-famous French circuit to celebrate.
We look back at a special Goodwood Festival of Speed, which included the global dynamic debut of the 570S.